Alpha Eta Chapter
Alpha Eta Chapter was installed at Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware, Ohio, on November 10, 1923. Alpha Eta Chapter was closed on November 13, 1984.
Four National Panhellenic Conference sororities entered Ohio Wesleyan in 1923, Gamma Phi Beta pledging 18 members of a local group known as Delta Psi. Irene Cuykendall Garrett (Syracuse, 1915), chairman of expansion, installed the chapter aided by Helen Dimick and alumnae members from Columbus, Ohio.
Pictured above: The Alpha Eta Chapter facility as shown in The Crescent, May 1933.