Beta Phi Chapter
Beta Phi Chapter was installed at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, on November 16, 1957.
There were 28 new members of a colonized group at Indiana University, who were initiated at ceremonies conducted by Beta Pi Chapter (Indiana State) on November 16, 1957. Grand President* Elizabeth Fee Arnold (Colorado State, 1923) presented the charter for Beta Phi Chapter (Indiana) at the banquet attended by eleven international officers.
*Grand President is now known as International President.
Pictured above: Beta Phi Chapter members with their trophies and crowns after winning the Mini 500 tricycle race at Indiana University in 1965. Mini 500 events still occur on campus today.