Chi Chapter was installed at Oregon State University in Portland, Oregon, on April 26, 1918. Chi Chapter closed on January 26, 2002.
A local group called Beta Tau Beta was organized at Oregon State University to petition Gamma Phi Beta. After a visit by an alumna, Margaret Nachtrieb Kelley (Minnesota-Twin Cities, 1910), the petition was granted and Chi Chapter (Oregon State) was installed by members of Nu Chapter (Oregon). There were 25 charter members.
Pictured above: The Chi Chapter facility as shown in The Story of Gamma Phi Beta, 1921.