Psi Chapter was installed at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma, on September 13, 1918.
A local group at the University of Oklahoma called Kappa Lambda sent a petition for a chapter of Gamma Phi Beta. An alumna visited the group already established in a rented house. Permission to initiate followed the alumna’s favorable report and Psi Chapter (Oklahoma) was installed by Fanny Goodman Simonds (Michigan, 1895) and Esther Roop (Kansas, 1916).
Pictured above: The Psi Chapter facility, 1929.