Tau Chapter was installed at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, on October 16, 1915.
Tau Chapter (Colorado State) was the first sorority on campus. Sponsored by a group of Denver alumnae, the local Tau Kappa Sigma was accepted at Convention 1915, following a presentation of the petition by a member of the local society. The installing officer was Margaret Nachtrieb Kelley (Minnesota-Twin Cities, 1910), assisted by Kathryn Herbert Winchester (Denver, 1911). The Initiation was conducted by Theta Chapter (Denver). There were 17 charter members.
Pictured above: The Tau Chapter facility in 1933.