Xi Chapter was installed at the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho, on February 3, 1910.
Xi Chapter (Idaho) became the first national sorority on campus when 27 members of a local society were initiated in a three-day ceremony. Juniors and seniors were initiated February 3, alumnae and sophomores on the following day and freshmen on February 4. Installation was conducted by Helen Riheldaffer (Minnesota-Twin Cities), Rosella Mohr Gates (University of Washington, 1906), Helen McDonald Sander (University of Washington, 1904) and Edith Prosch (University of Washington, 1904).
Pictured above: The Xi Chapter facility as shown in The Story of Gamma Phi Beta, 1921.